Bianca Pearl NecklaceRegular price £188.00
Medium Baroque Freshwater Pearl with Gold Filled Silver Medallion.
A Pearluminous collector’s favourite. An enticing mix of Modern & Classic this piece is designed to sit just below your collarbone. The intricate detail of the chain is shown by the use of alternate fancy loop & figure eight sections complimented by a Gold Filled Silver Medallion & Irregular Shaped Baroque Freshwater Pearl. We suggest wearing with cocktail dresses, tweed jackets, woolly coats and even kaftans for those cheeky winter breaks in warmer climes.
Measurements: 50cm Length
- Take a ring to measure the diameter inside of the ring and then convert with the size guide.
- Take a soft ruler, measure the circumference of your finger and then convert it with the size guide.
All of our bracelets are 17 to 18cm length. This measurement does not include the clasp.
All of our necklaces are different lengths. Please check individual production descriptions for exact measurements. This measurement does not include the clasp.
All Pearluminous jewellery pieces are handmade in our artisan workshops in China & Korea.
Since each piece is unique, we advise you to follow these basic guidelines to ensure that your jewellery will last longer.
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, cream, lotion or any chemical product and similar.
- Remove your jewellery before swimming, bathing, or taking part in any other activities that involve coming into contact with harsh products.
- When not wearing your jewellery, please store each piece in its pouch or your own jewellery box.
To help make your jewellery last longer, please follow the instructions above carefully.
Every piece of Pearluminous is covered by our 3 month warranty. Should your jewellery suffer a breakage or tarnishing due to a manufacturing defect, we are committed to ensuring that your piece is replaced at no cost to yourself if returned in under 3 months of receipt of the product. If you have any questions, please do contact us.