Large Freshwater Baroque Pearl Drop EarringsRegular price £69.00
One of the lessons we have learned from the 2020 Lockdown is the importance of friendships & relationships.
PEARLUMINOUS owner Shelley says "The friendships I have made & the old friends I have cherished during this difficult time have inspired me & made me feel loved. These earrings are a symbol of that love of friendship and will make the perfect gift for loved ones at the end of a turbulent year."
Hand-cast from gold-plated silver, they have textured drops embellished with baroque pearls 12 & 25 mm that symbolize the importance of forging a bond with others.
- Take a ring to measure the diameter inside of the ring and then convert with the size guide.
- Take a soft ruler, measure the circumference of your finger and then convert it with the size guide.
All of our bracelets are 17 to 18cm length. This measurement does not include the clasp.
All of our necklaces are different lengths. Please check individual production descriptions for exact measurements. This measurement does not include the clasp.
All Pearluminous jewellery pieces are handmade in our artisan workshops in China & Korea.
Since each piece is unique, we advise you to follow these basic guidelines to ensure that your jewellery will last longer.
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, cream, lotion or any chemical product and similar.
- Remove your jewellery before swimming, bathing, or taking part in any other activities that involve coming into contact with harsh products.
- When not wearing your jewellery, please store each piece in its pouch or your own jewellery box.
To help make your jewellery last longer, please follow the instructions above carefully.
Every piece of Pearluminous is covered by our 3 month warranty. Should your jewellery suffer a breakage or tarnishing due to a manufacturing defect, we are committed to ensuring that your piece is replaced at no cost to yourself if returned in under 3 months of receipt of the product. If you have any questions, please do contact us.