Naomi Freshwater Mother Of Pearl EarringsRegular price £39.00 Sale price £24.00
Inspired by Naomi Osaka, No 1 Women's Tennis player in the world who is the First Asian to hold the top rank in singles. Her decision to not participate in the mandatory media interviews at Roland Garros 2021 is such a powerful statement. This white and gold plated design invites you to channel that confidence.
It is believed that mother-of-pearl shell heightens intuition, psychic sensitivity, and imagination.It also symbolizes good luck and prosperity. We hope this fearless design will be a good omen to whoever wears them.
- Take a ring to measure the diameter inside of the ring and then convert with the size guide.
- Take a soft ruler, measure the circumference of your finger and then convert it with the size guide.
All of our bracelets are 17 to 18cm length. This measurement does not include the clasp.
All of our necklaces are different lengths. Please check individual production descriptions for exact measurements. This measurement does not include the clasp.
All Pearluminous jewellery pieces are handmade in our artisan workshops in China & Korea.
Since each piece is unique, we advise you to follow these basic guidelines to ensure that your jewellery will last longer.
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, cream, lotion or any chemical product and similar.
- Remove your jewellery before swimming, bathing, or taking part in any other activities that involve coming into contact with harsh products.
- When not wearing your jewellery, please store each piece in its pouch or your own jewellery box.
To help make your jewellery last longer, please follow the instructions above carefully.
Every piece of Pearluminous is covered by our 3 month warranty. Should your jewellery suffer a breakage or tarnishing due to a manufacturing defect, we are committed to ensuring that your piece is replaced at no cost to yourself if returned in under 3 months of receipt of the product. If you have any questions, please do contact us.